There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that's it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
Recipe From tasty.co
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
We skipped the white sugar and went all in with dark brown sugar, which gives our cookies the ideal chewiness and perfect level of sweetness. Paired with the right amount of semisweet chocolate chips, this treat is a definite winner. The recipe makes a lot of cookies, but in our opinion, this is never a problem!
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 3 1/2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
There's not much to say...the name says it all. These are better than Toll House in our book. I make these every Christmas and it is my standard Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Karen..
Yield 6 dozen cookies, 72 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
These cookies are the pinnacle of perfection! If you want a big, fat, chewy cookie like the kind you see at bakeries and specialty shops, then these are the cookies for you!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by ELIZABETHBH
Number Of Ingredients 10
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
Perfect balance of salty and sweet. The outer edges yield a perfectly sight crispness that balances out the soft center. Serve with cold milk, of course!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Number Of Ingredients 10
My kids say these are absolutely the best chocolate chip cookies ever. I usually put aside an afternoon and bake three batches because one batch doesn't make it past the second day.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Carrie Ann
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 60 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
People also searched
More about "best chocolate chip cookies recipes"
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE (SERIOUSLY) - CRAZY …
2020-12-01 · The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe that you’ll make over and over for years to come! How do you make the BEST Chocolate Chip …
- Place melted butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large bowl if using a hand mixer). Add granulated and brown sugars and mix on low speed until the mixture is smooth. Mix in egg and vanilla extract and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Mix in baking soda and salt, then slowly mix in flour and mix just until the batter is smooth and comes together. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl during mixing. Slowly mix in chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Scoop 2 tablespoon balls of dough onto the cookie sheet. Spacing doesn’t matter because you will be chilling the dough. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.
DAVID LEITE'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | LEITE'S ...
2018-03-18 · Set aside. Using a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars together until very light, about 5 minutes. Add the eggs, one …
- Using a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars together until very light, about 5 minutes.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER! | THE RECIPE CRITIC
2019-02-10 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl cream together cream butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy. …
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl cream together cream butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Using a 1 inch cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and drop on a parchment or sillpat lined cookie sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | CHATELAINE
2009-09-01 · In a medium bowl, use a fork to stir flour with baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon or an electric mixer, beat butter …
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - SIMPLYRECIPES.COM
2018-04-14 · Method. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, milk powder, salt, and baking soda and whisk to mix. Set aside. With an electric …
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE, EVER
2009-10-06 · My chocolate chip cookies are ‘The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, Ever’ after being challenged into a Twitter Bake-Off in 2009. Loaded …
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (THE BEST) | RICARDO
2011-04-05 · Preparation. With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line two or three baking sheets with parchment paper. In a …
EPI'S BEST RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | EPICURIOUS
2016-02-10 · The truth about sex and pizza also applies to chocolate chip cookies: There are many, many ways to make them (over 50 recipes on this …
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
2022-01-15 · Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies L'Antro dell'Alchimista granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, butter, baking powder, chocolate chips and 4 more Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies BeccaWilson92219
10 BEST WORLDS BEST CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ...
2022-01-10 · Worlds Best Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes 236,847 Recipes. Last updated Jan 10, 2022. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 236,847 suggested recipes. Chocolate-Chocolate …
THE BEST SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ...
2012-08-06 · Beat in the egg and vanilla. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Add into the wet …
- In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar together on medium speed until combined and creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Add into the wet ingredients, then beat on low speed until combined. The cookie dough will be slightly thick. On low speed, beat the chocolate chips. Cover dough tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Chilling is mandatory for this cookie dough.
- Remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. (Always recommended for cookies.) Set aside.
- Once chilled, the dough will be slightly crumbly, but will come together when you work the dough with your hands. Roll balls of dough, about 1.5 Tablespoons of dough each, into balls.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THICK, CHEWY, HUGE!
2020-05-01 · This is regarding your recipe for Best Chocolate Chip Cookies, I really love pecans or walnuts in my chocolate chip or oatmeal cookies. Can you eliminate one of the …
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE EVER - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
2018-02-11 · These cookies are the best chocolate chip cookies. I was looking for a new chocolate chip cookie recipe for my Christmas cookie trays. I found this recipe and made …
PERFECT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
2021-09-14 · Tips for the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies: Use melted butter. Unlike most cookie recipes, these chocolate chip cookies are made with melted butter, instead of softened or …
- Melt the butter for about 45 seconds in the microwave, until it's almost completely melted. Remove and stir it, allowing any remaining butter to melt. Allow the butter to cool until it's almost room temperature, but still a liquid.
- In a separate large mixing bowl mix the butter and sugars together until well combined. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and stir until combined.
OUR 11 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES - THE NEW …
- Jacques Torres’s Chocolate Chip Cookies. “OMG these cookies are as good as buying them at the bakery!” This is what people are talking about when they refer to “The New York Times’s chocolate chip cookie recipe.”
- Salted Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies. “These cookies are always a huge hit EVERY time I make them, which has been at least 2 dozen times.” Impossibly tender and savory-sweet, these cookies were adapted from the chef Danielle Oron, a New Jersey native with Israeli roots who grew up drizzling her bowls of vanilla ice cream with lightly nutty tahini.
- Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. “This is it. The only chocolate chip cookie recipe you’ll ever need.” Legend has it that Ruth Wakefield accidentally invented the chocolate chip cookie at the Toll House Inn, her popular restaurant in eastern Massachusetts.
- Giant Crinkled Chocolate Chip Cookies. “Cookies the size of your face, and they’re perfect.” This recipe from the baker and blogger Sarah Kieffer features a clever technique: banging the pan on the counter a couple of times during baking.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. “Lost count of how many times I’ve made these, always to rave reviews.” Almond flour is the only special ingredient required to make this gluten-free version of the Jacques Torres recipe.
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. “These were soooo good! Even my husband, who is not a vegan, said they were delicious.” Erin Jeanne McDowell baked more than 50 batches of cookies in her quest to develop a worthy vegan version of the famous Jacques Torres chocolate chip cookie.
- Salted Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies. “I am seriously in love with these cookies.” The internet went wild for these chocolate chip shortbread cookies from Alison Roman when they were first published in her 2017 cookbook, “Dining In: Highly Cookable Recipes.”
- The $250 Cookie Recipe. “In our home, this is the cookie by which all other cookies are judged i.e. ‘ This other cookie is good, but not as good as the $250 cookie.
- Quintessential Chocolate Chip Cookies. “Didn’t think I would ever need another chocolate chip cookie recipe, but this one really takes the cake!” This easy, foolproof chocolate chip cookie recipe from Sherry Yard, the former executive pastry chef at Spago, has more than 3,000 five-star ratings.
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies. “This is a fantastic cookie. The texture was wonderful — slightly crisp on the edges and chewy on the inside.” For domed cookies ideal for gifting, try this recipe from Ravneet Gill.
11 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. This fan-favorite recipe makes large cookies with crispy edges and chewy centers—perfect for dunking in a cold glass of milk.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans. Adding chopped pecans to this classic chocolate chip cookie recipe gives them a nice crunch and nutty element that compliments the sweet chocolate perfectly.
- Big Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies. This basic chocolate chip cookie recipe makes a big batch—about 5 to 6 dozen. They freeze well, so you can sock some away for later.
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you avoid dairy, try this tasty chocolate chip cookie recipe that uses shortening instead of butter, and dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. Try these delicious vegan chocolate chip cookies that contain no eggs, dairy, or animal products of any kind. The kids will never notice the difference, and you’ll find yourself making them over and over again.
- Chocolate Chip Icebox Cookies. These slice-and-bake cookies have more of a shortbread texture than the traditional kind, studded with ground chocolate chips that distribute more evenly in the dough.
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. With rolled oats, bran flakes, and less sugar than many other chocolate chip cookies, these tasty treats are healthier than the traditional.
- Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies. This rich and decadent chocolate chip cookie has a gooey molten center, like the cookie version of the popular molten lava cake.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you can’t choose between chocolate chip or peanut butter cookies, make this delicious cookie recipe, so you don’t have to.
- Lower-Calorie Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. While chocolate chip cookies are never a diet food, this recipe has fewer calories than the traditional for those trying to watch what they eat, along with oats for texture and nuttiness.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
2021-10-01 · Chocolate Chip Cookies are the most popular cookie for a reason! Buttery and soft with the perfect amount of chocolate chips, in 20 minutes! There’s nothing better than the …
- To a stand mixer cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Sift the flour and baking soda and add it to the stand mixer along with the salt on low speed until just combined and stir in the chocolate chips.
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - I AM BAKER
2014-06-17 · Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, cream room temperature butter and sugars until light and fluffy – about 5 minutes. Add eggs one at a time. Slowly add in melted (and …
- Place 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate finely chopped (or chips) in microwave safe measuring cup and add in 2 tablespoons butter. Heat for 45 seconds, then remove and stir. If chocolate is not all melted, return to microwave for 10 second increments until fully melted.
- Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, cream room temperature butter and sugars until light and fluffy – about 5 minutes. Add eggs one at a time.
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - I HEART NAPTIME
2019-05-14 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. In a large bowl, using a mixer, cream together the …
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars for 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined once the eggs are added, you don't want to over mix.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and cornstarch and pulse on low. I like to slowly mix in the chocolate chips with the last cup of flour. Again, do not over mix. If the dough is too stick add an extra Tablespoon or two of flour. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes if time allows.
- Using a large cookie scoop (about 3 Tablespoons), scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet about 2-3 inches apart. Place extra chocolate chips on the top of the cookies if desired.
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - STUDIO DIY
2020-04-01 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and creamy. Add …
TOLL HOUSE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
2021-05-06 · STEP TEN: Allow the cookies to rest on the cookie sheet for at least 1-2 minutes before transferring the cookies to a wire rack. HOW TO SERVE. Serve these perfect …
- Using a standmixer, or a medium to large mixing bowl and an electric mixer, cream together the butter, sugars, and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Lower the mixer speed to low and slowly add the flour mixture, mixing only until the flour is well incorporated.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | SOFT, CHEWY AND CRISP
2019-07-24 · The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe. They are soft and chewy on the inside and slightly crisp on the outside. It's so easy to make. Idle time: 2 hours. Servings: 2 dozen …
- Add a whole egg and beat only until mixed well. Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract and mix well scraping off the sides.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! | GIMME SOME OVEN
2018-11-26 · This has to be one of best recipes I have EVER made….and I have made my fair share of chocolate chip cookies!! The actual base of the cookie can be used with so many …
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt until combined. Set aside.
- Using a separate mixing bowl, either with a stand mixer or a hand mixer, cream together the softened butter and sugars on medium-high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy and a pale yellow color, about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally as needed. Add egg and vanilla, and beat on medium speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Add the dry ingredient mixture, and beat on medium-low speed until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips by hand, using a spatula or wooden spoon, until they are evenly combined.
- Transfer the dough to an airtight container and refrigerate it for 2 hours, or until it is chilled through.
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - I AM BAKER
2019-05-21 · Sift flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl and set aside. Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 3 …
- Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
THE BEST EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE WHOLESOME DISH
2018-11-01 · What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle and chewy around the edges. Flavor: They have a sweet, buttery, toffy …
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Whisk until well combined.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE ROUNDUP - CHOWHOUND
2020-08-04 · Since August 4 is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, we rounded up the very best chocolate chip cookie recipes for your baking pleasure—no matter what your preference.. Chocolate chip cookies are the ultimate classic, of course, but the debate between soft and chewy or crisp and crunchy rages on. Then there are nouveau internet-famous versions that …
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BEST ...
2021-07-22 · In second large bowl, using electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter and sugars until combined. Add egg yolks and vanilla and mix until just combined. Reduce mixer speed to low and add ...
THE BEST DAIRY-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECPE (NO BUTTER!)
2021-12-03 · The Best Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (made with Oil, not Butter!) When I first created this dairy-free chocolate chip cookies recipe, there were no dairy-free butter alternatives sold in my town. In fact, Earth Balance was the only buttery spread on the market, and it had yet to gain strong distribution. But I loved traditional cookies, and didn’t want them …
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPESRUN
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. By Ellie . 24 Person. 60 Minutes. 0 Calories. Crisp edges, chewy middles, and so, so easy to make. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. Ingredients. 1 cup chopped walnuts . 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips . 3 cups all-purpose flour . 1/2 teaspoon salt . 2 teaspoons hot water . 1 teaspoon baking soda . 2 …
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
2021-11-30 · A few tweaks to the classic Nestlé® Toll House® recipe make these the best chocolate chip cookies ever. The simplest recipes are typically the hardest to get right, and classic chocolate chip cookies are a perfect example. The most popular recipe is found on the back of the Nestlé® Toll House® chocolate chip bag, but if you follow the recipe as is, the …
THE FOOD LAB'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
2013-12-19 · Stella has developed amazing recipes for quick and easy chocolate chip cookies, thick and chunky Levain-style chocolate chip cookies, and thin and crispy Tate's-style chocolate chip cookies. But I'm talking about chocolate chip cookies that are barely crisp around the edges with a buttery, toffee-like crunch that transitions into a chewy, moist center …
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES [+ TIPS FOR THE ...
2018-10-22 · Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Crazy about chocolate chips? This chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie has plenty, not to mention lots of heart-healthy oatmeal. The gang’ll come back for seconds so this big batch recipe is perfect. This is the best 'oat choc chip cookies recipe' you'll ever taste! —Diane Neth, Menno, South Dakota
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
2021-12-06 · Chocolate Chip Cookies How to Make. In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar and whisk to combine and no dry sugar remains. Whisk in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla until just combined. Add the flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt and fold in with a rubber spatula. Fold in the chocolate chips.
BEST YET CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2009-11-02 · Home > Recipes > Cookies > Best Yet Chocolate Chip Cookies. Printer-friendly version. BEST YET CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES : 2 1/2 c. flour 1 tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp. salt 1 c. butter 1/2 c. gran. sugar 3/4 c. brown sugar 1 egg 3 tbsp. oil 2 tsp. vanilla 2 c. (12 oz.) Best Yet semi-sweet choc. chips 3/4 c. nutmeats. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small mixing …
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPES NEED
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES - ALL ...
Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - BettyCrocker.com hot www.bettycrocker.com. 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz) 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired Make With Gold Medal Flour Steps 1 Heat oven to 350°F.In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended. Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
Easy chocolate biscuits. A star rating of 4.6 out of 5. 134 ratings. Try this basic recipe for fail-safe biscuits every time. Make a batch of chocolate chip cookies, or adapt it to include nuts, fruit or your favourite sweets. 40 mins. Easy. Vegetarian. See more Chocolate chip cookie recipes.