I made up this mixture on a whim and wow! These are definitely the best hamburgers I've ever had and everyone who's had them says the same. The spices are Indian in origin, but the flavor is deliciously unique!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by cooking4two
Number Of Ingredients 7
Don't be fooled by the title of this soup. It has wonderful flavor and is so hearty that it can be used as the main course along with some homemade bread. It is delicious. I make it a lot in the winter months when we have a lot of snow--it warms you up. You may use rice in place of the barley, or a little of both.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Mimi in Maine
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
Very tasty meatballs full of spice and sauteed to perfection. I usually serve mine with spaghetti, but I've also served them with a BBQ sauce and rice on the side.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by BEARNESTA
Number Of Ingredients 11
If you're looking for a great hamburger steak recipe, this is the one for you! Easy, economical & perfect for quick family meal!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Steak-Pro
Yield 5-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
Here's what you need: walnuts, cremini mushroom, olive oil, low sodium soy sauce, cumin, yellow onion, garlic, salt, red bell pepper, tomato paste, black beans, beet, brown rice, vegan mayonnaise, vegan worcestershire, liquid smoke, vital wheat gluten, vegan bbq sauce, vegan cheese, burger buns, vegan mayonnaise, lettuce, sliced tomato, red onion
Recipe From tasty.co
Provided by Rachel Gaewski
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 24
No more dry, lackluster burgers. These are juicy, and spices can be easily added or changed to suit anyone's taste. Baste frequently with your favorite barbeque sauce. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Jane
Number Of Ingredients 7
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Matty B
Yield 5-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 10
Recipe From sixsistersstuff.com
Number Of Ingredients 11
At family get-togethers, our children always request this spirit-warming ground beef soup along with a fresh loaf of homemade bread and tall glasses of milk. This hamburger soup has robust flavor, plenty of fresh-tasting vegetables and is easy to make. -Barbara Brown, Janesville, Wisconsin
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings (2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 12
People also searched
More about "best hamburger ever recipes"
THE BEST EVER HAMBURGER RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME
2020-04-21 · The BEST hamburger recipe that's super simple and tastes absolutely delicious! Perfect for Summer BBQ's or get-togethers. Makes the …
- Combine the ground beef, BBQ sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Mix just until combined with your hands and shape into 4 patties about 3/4-inch thick. Make a well in your patties with your thumb to prevent from bulging.
- Place burgers on the grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and then cook an additional 4-5 minutes, or until juices run clear. Top with cheese slices, if desired. Grill until cheese has melted and turn off the heat.
BEST EVER EASY HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE - 3 BOYS AND A DOG
2020-01-26 · Best Ever Easy Hamburger Patty Recipe. Yield: 16 . Prep Time: 10 minutes. Cook Time: 10 minutes. Total Time: 20 minutes. Each bite of your …
BEST BURGER RECIPE EVER RECIPE BY KRISTIE COLLADO
2015-06-04 · Directions. Combine the ground beef, bacon, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Stir just until combined. Then, gently form the …
- Combine the ground beef, bacon, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Stir just until combined. Then, gently form the ground beef into 4 patties. Season each patty with salt and pepper, to taste.
BIG, JUICY HAMBURGERS | RECIPETIN EATS
2018-05-25 · Season with salt and pepper, then remove. Heat 1 tbsp oil until smoking. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes until deep golden with a great …
- Separate beef into 4 equal portions. Use hands to lightly form into patties the size of your buns (mine are about 10 cm / 4") - don't press hard, light fingers = soft juicy patties (see video for how I do this).
- Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Make a dent on one side (stop burger from become dome shape and shrinking when cooking).
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy based skillet or BBQ over high heat. Add onion and cook until wilted and caramelised. Season with salt and pepper, then remove.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil until smoking. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes until deep golden with a great crust. Do not press! Flip carefully, cook for 1 minute then top with cheese (if using). Cover with lid and cook for further 1 minute until cheese is melted.
THE BEST BBQ BURGERS EVER! - DAILY DISH RECIPES
2019-03-23 · In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together well. Fire up the grill. Using the yumms! Premium Burger Press, form 4 perfectly shaped burgers …
- Grill the patties for 12-14 minutes turning once. Do not push down on burgers or you will wind up with a dryer burger.
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, …
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES WE'VE EVER HAD
2019-04-30 · Buffalo Turkey Burgers. Celery and blue cheese dressing help tame the hot sauce on this turkey burger recipe. For an even lighter version, pass on …
BEST BURGER EVER! | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
2010-06-25 · The best hummus ever with just two ingredients! Make a batch of lemon tahini dressing first, then add chick peas and presto, hummus! Cheddar …
BEST BURGER EVER | BURGER RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
2016-11-07 · Method. To make the pickled cucumber, put the sliced cucumber in a bowl. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt, toss to combine and leave for 15 mins. …
10 BEST WORLDS BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES | YUMMLY
2022-01-12 · Worlds Best Hamburger Recipes 5,835 Recipes. Last updated Jan 12, 2022. This search takes into account your taste preferences . 5,835 suggested recipes. Penzey Meatballs FrankTempia. salt, ground pepper, hamburger, …
THE BEST CLASSIC BURGER - THE WHOLESOME DISH
2019-05-01 · You really need the fat in the meat to make juicy flavorful burgers. The Best Hamburger Recipe *Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post. Add …
- In a large bowl, add the beef. Sprinkle evenly with the Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until they are just combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths. Take 1/4 of the meat mixture and use your hands to press it into the shape of a hamburger patty that is about 3/4 inch thick. Make an indention in the middle of the patty to prevent bulging in the center of the hamburger as it cooks. Repeat with the remaining meat mixture, making 4 hamburgers.
- Place the burgers on the grill. Cook 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, until the burgers have reached the desired doneness.*
BEST BURGERS EVER! - PLAIN CHICKEN
2016-08-30 · Best Burgers EVER! – these are hands down the best burgers I’ve ever eaten! SO good!!! Hamburger, onion, basil, teriyaki sauce, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese. We like …
- Mix together beef, onion, salt, pepper, basil, teriyaki sauce, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Divide into 3 equal patties (I use a kitchen scale for this).
- Grill to desired doneness. Top with American cheese, cook for a minute, until cheese is melted.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST CHEESEBURGER EVER - VIDEO!!
2016-11-13 · Heat the Buns – Place each bun half in the skillet to crisp up in the cooking fat just a little bit. Assemble the Cheeseburger – Smear a generous amount of dijonnaise on each bun …
- Form your beef into balls (something between a golf ball and tennis ball) and then smash them to be very thin.
- Add sunflower oil and beef tallow to a very hot skillet and carefully rotate skillet to spread the grease.
BEST HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE (GRILL OR STOVETOP!) - A SPICY ...
2021-06-12 · Best Burger Recipe Continued. For thick patties: Grill or fry the patties for 3-4 minutes per side for a medium burger. For thin patties: Cook on the griddle for 2 minutes per …
- Set out a large mixing bowl. Add in the ground beef, crushed crackers, egg, Worcestershire sauce, milk, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix by hand until the meat mixture is very smooth.
- Press the meat down in the bowl, into an even disk. Use a knife to cut and divide the hamburger patty mixture into 6 - 1/3 pound grill or skillet patties, or 12 thin griddle patties.
- Set out a baking sheet, lined with wax paper or foil, to hold the patties. One at a time, gather the patty mix and press firmly into patties. Shape them just slightly larger than the buns you plan to use, to account for shrinkage during cooking. Set the patties on the baking sheet. Use a spoon to press a dent in the center of each patty so they don't puff up as they cook. If you need to stack the patties separate them with a sheet of wax paper.
GRILL TIME: THE 15 BEST BURGER RECIPES EVER | HICONSUMPTION
- French Fry Bourbon Burger. Nothing complements a burger quite like some french fries, so let’s kill 2 birds with one stone by tossing them right into the burger itself.
- Jalapeno POP Burger. If you like your burger spicy, this it the burger for you. Created as the perfect Father’s Day burger, this recipe calls for a full pound of ground beef, and has been topped off with lettuce, tomato, jalapeno jack cheese, chopped onion, chopped jalapeno, cumin, garlic powder, and the holy grail – bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers.
- Ultimate Sriracha Burger. The hot sauce of the gods has made its way to this burger recipe. This recipe is adapted from the official Sriracha Cookbook, and includes soy sauce, bacon, caramelized sweet onions, arugula, tomatoes, and the heavenly rooster sauce.
- Ron Swanson Turkey Burger. When asked if he had ever had the pleasure of enjoying a turkey burger, Ron Swanson responded with, “Is that a fried turkey leg inside a grilled hamburger?
- Big Barbecue Burger. Barbecue burgers are always our go-to when he hit up our favorite burger joints. We’ve tried literally hundreds of different barbecue burgers, so needless to say, we were a bit critical before giving homemade options a shot.
- The Krispy Kreme Donut Burger. Admittedly, we are pretty obsessed with donuts in general, so we already knew that swapping out a pair of buns for a glazed, melt in your mouth Krispy Kreme donut was a recipe for success.
- Epic Crispy Quiona Burger with Sweet Potato Fries. Let us start off by saying this – we love meat. We are absolutely meat and potatoes guys to the core, but after giving this burger a try, we have to admit – it was absolutely fantastic.
- Eggs Benedict Burger. Who says you can’t have a burger for breakfast? This breakfast concoction calls for beef, a poached egg, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, and a whole lot more, all messily stacked between two slices of delicious English muffins.
- Grilled Beef and Mushroom Burger. Mushrooms are one of the greatest burger toppings available, and this recipe capitalizes on them perfectly. Make sure you pick up some fresh shitake mushrooms, because as we mentioned in the beginning of this article, quality ingredients make all the difference.
- Almost-Famous Animal-Style Burger. As southern California natives ourselves, we know all too well the awesomeness that is the Animal Style Double-Double burger from In-N-Out.
THE BEST STEAKHOUSE BURGERS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
2020-07-02 · The absolute best burgers I have ever made & I have tried many different methods — Laara Daniel on November 13, 2021; Reply; One of our favorite burger recipes! Always a …
- In a large bowl, mash the bread and milk together with a fork until it forms a chunky paste. Add the salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and mix well.
- Add the ground beef and scallions and break the meat up with your hands. Mix everything together until evenly combined. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and form compact balls. Flatten the balls into 3/4-inch patties about 4-1/2 inches across. Form a slight depression in the center of each patty to prevent the burgers from puffing up on the grill.
- Oil the grilling grates. Grill the burgers, covered, until nicely browned on the first side, 2 to 4 minutes. Flip burgers and continue cooking for a few minutes more until desired doneness is reached. Before serving, toast the buns on the cooler side of the grill if desired.
THE BEST BLACK BEAN BURGERS I'VE EVER HAD - SALLY'S BAKING ...
2018-08-27 · Between homemade, restaurant, and store-bought, these are the best black bean burgers I’ve ever tried. With great reviews from taste testers around the world, I’m confident …
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Spread beans evenly onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until slightly dried out.
- Meanwhile, sauté olive oil, chopped pepper, onion, and garlic over medium heat until peppers and onions are soft, about 5-6 minutes. Gently blot some of the moisture out. Place in a large bowl or in a food processor with the remaining ingredients (cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, worcestershire, ketchup, salt, and pepper). Stir or pulse everything together, then add the black beans. Mash with a fork or pulse the mixture, leaving some larger chunks of beans.
- To bake: Place patties on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake at 375°F (191°C) for 10 minutes on each side, 20 minutes total. To grill: Place patties on greased aluminum foil and grill 8 minutes on each side. Heat temperature is personal preference as all grills differ. Generally, black bean burgers should grill on medium-high heat about 350°F (177°C) – 400°F (204°C).
THE BEST HAMBURGER EVER | BAKED BREE
2019-05-03 · The Best Hamburger Ever – My version of the best hamburger – high qulaity beef, thick cut bacon cooked crisp, aged cheddar, and a brioche bun. I think that hamburgers …
- Saute the thinly sliced red onions in a saute pan over medium heat until soft. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Cook the bacon however you like to cook it. I like to microwave mine.
- Mix together the ground sirloin, about 1/4 cup 57 Sauce, and about a Tablespoon of Montreal Steak seasoning. I add the 57 Sauce to add moisture to the sirloin. It does not have a lot of fat, so it needs some help to keep the burgers juicy.
- Set up your burger station. Have everything ready to go before you put the burgers on the grill. I let everyone top their own burgers.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BURGER PATTIES - FOX VALLEY FOODIE
2020-12-03 · To make the best burger like your favorite restaurant you need to pay attention to these simple details. I take my burger patty recipe very seriously. I have made burgers in …
- Select a pound of freshly ground chuck from your butcher. You should still be able to see the individual strands of meat from the grinder.
- Divide the meat into three equal chunks, compressing the meat only as need to hold it together in a loose ball.
- With strands of meat standing vertically, firmly press down on each chunk of meat to form into patties. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place on medium-high grill or skillet (if using a skillet I like to add 1 tbsp of oil to help the patty cook) and cook till the top of the patty starts to darken in color. Flip once, top with a slice of cheese, and cook a few minutes longer.
THE BEST BURGER RECIPE EVER!!! - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
2012-05-26 · Preheat the grill on high and then lower to medium before patties go on the grill. Barbecue until patties reach preferred doneness. Heat up 1/2 Tbsp butter in a skillet on …
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together with your hands and form into 4 patties. Make a little indention in the middle of each patty so the middle doesn't puff up while grilling.
- Heat up 1/2 Tbsp butter in a skillet on medium heat. Place the inside of the hamburger buns in the butter until toasted.
BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2007-02-22 · Mix meats, steak sauce, egg yolks, salt and pepper with fork (do not over-work). Form mixture into 12 balls. Put a thin slice of butter in the middle of each ball, then flatten into …
- Put a thin slice of butter in the middle of each ball, then flatten into patties (make sure butter is completely surrounded by meat).
THE SECRETS TO MAKING THE BEST HOMEMADE GRILLED HAMBURGERS
2021-01-13 · But be sure to check out our popular Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger recipe. The Keys To Making The Hamburgers Type of Beef To Use. First of all, be sure to use ground …
- Fold the meat a few times to incorporate the ingredients. This should take only about 30 to 45 seconds. Do NOT overmix the meat.
- On a large plate or serving tray lined with parchment paper place your meat in the center. Score the meat with the side of your hand into 6 evenly spaced sections.
- Tear off each section and carefully form each into a patty that is approximately one inch thick and 4 inches across. As you form the patty, be sure to form it with a ½ inch indention in the center
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM
2015-09-28 · BEST HAMBURGER EVER . Submitted by lifeisgood71 Updated: September 28, 2015. 0/4. reviews (0) 0%. make it again . Go to reviews. Be the first to rate and review this recipe. Social Sharing Share ...
THE ONLY HAMBURGER RECIPE YOU'LL EVER NEED | HUFFPOST LIFE
2013-05-27 · Ideally you'll grill over a wood fire or over charcoal or gas with a handful of soaked hardwood chips. Brush and oil the grill grate. Arrange the burgers on the grate. Grill until the bottoms are browned, three to five minutes. Gently invert the burgers, using a spatula. Season the other side with salt and pepper.
BEST HAMBURGER STEAK EVER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2011-02-13 · Brown on both sides. Remove from skillet. Sauté onion in the same pan, adding a small amount of oil if needed. After sauteing the onion, remove from skillet and add flour for gravy. Stirring constantly, brown the flour. Stir water into the browned flour to make the gravy. Add bouillon cubes, salt and pepper. Thin with water for desired thickness.
BEST EVER HAMBURGERS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
2011-06-14 · Directions. In a medium bowl, combine onion, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and pepper. Add ground beef; mix well. Shape mixture into four 1/2-inch or 3/4-inch-thick patties. For a charcoal grill, grill burgers on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 10 to 13 minutes (1/2-inch thickness) or 14 to 18 ...
BEST DEER BURGER (VENISON BURGER) RECIPE - RANCH STYLE KITCHEN
2021-10-12 · Add ground venison, cracker crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and garlic powder into a large mixing bowl. Using your hands, mix together until just combined. Don't over mix! Form meat mixture into 6-8 even balls (6 if cooking on the grill and 8 if cooking on the stovetop).
‘THE BEST DAMN HAMBURGER YOU’LL EVER HAVE’ RECIPE – THE ...
THE BEST DAMNED HAMBURGER YOU’LL EVER HAVE RECIPE. 2 pounds of sirloin steak tips. Food processor. Go. Do not mince. Pulse until chunky and then spread on a cookie sheet. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter, pour on the meat, douse liberally with salt and pepper. (And if you’re not using kosher salt, God help you.) Form patties, roughly ½ pound each.
10 BEST HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
ALL RECIPES CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE - THE BEST HAMBURGERS ...
2022-01-14 · Grill the burgers and place them onto the buns. Top up with the cheese slices, sautéed onions & pickles and finish the burgers. Then put the milk and cream into a bowl, add the eggs, bacon cubes and cheese, season with nutmeg & pepper and mix well. Pour over the mixture over the burgers & bake for approx. 35-40 minutes until firm and golden brown.
BOBBY FLAY'S BEST BURGERS | HAMBURGER AND HOT DOG RECIPES ...
Our Best Burger Recipes 61 Photos. Best Chicago Restaurants from Triple D 17 Photos. All-Purpose Condiments 50 Photos. 15 Best Burgers from …
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE | RECIPE | BEST HAMBURGER ...
Best Burger Recipe Ever: grated Monterey jack cheese, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, season salt, cracked black pepper, & onion powder. Sweet Baby Ray's is a staple at our house:) Kathy's LittleThings. Recipes. Best Hamburger Recipes. Homemade Hamburger Buns. Homemade Hamburgers. Meatball Recipes. Ground Beef Recipes . Grilled Hamburgers. Homemade …
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE - RECIPES A TO Z
Best Hamburger Ever Recipe Directions. Preheat a grill for high heat. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties. Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your …
BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE 2020 - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
Best Hamburger Ever Recipe | Allrecipes tip www.allrecipes.com. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties. Step 3. Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your …
10 BEST GROUND BEEF HAMBURGER PATTIES RECIPES | YUMMLY