- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion until golden.
- In a 2 quart casserole dish, mix together onion, broccoli, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, eggs, garlic salt, pepper, seasoned salt, and lemon juice. Sprinkle crushed crackers over top and dot with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes, until heated through and browned on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 423 calories, Carbohydrate 11.8 g, Cholesterol 79 mg, Fat 39.2 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 8.3 g, SaturatedFat 12.1 g, Sodium 795.3 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
AWESOME BROCCOLI-CHEESE CASSEROLE
My mom used to make this easy recipe every Thanksgiving when I was little. We kids could never get enough! It was our very favorite Thanksgiving vegetable. If you have children, or have some coming to visit you as guests this Thanksgiving, I guarantee that they will eat (and enjoy) this veggie dish! Even though I rarely cook with canned condensed soups, I still make this yummy broccoli casserole during the holiday season. It's fabulous with a Christmas ham and potatoes au gratin too. Mmmmmmm!
Provided by Stacy M. Polcyn
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together condensed soup, mayonnaise, egg and onions.
- Place frozen broccoli into a very large mixing bowl. (I like to use my large stainless steel bowl to mix this recipe thoroughly.) Break up the frozen broccoli. Using a rubber spatula, scrape soup-mayonnaise mixture on top of broccoli, and mix well. Sprinkle on cheese, and mix well. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish, and smooth top of casserole. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386.7 calories, Carbohydrate 9.4 g, Cholesterol 63.5 mg, Fat 34.1 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 11.3 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 618.7 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing, eggs, salt, pepper, and flavor pack from noodles. In a separate bowl combine broccoli, mushrooms, and broken noodles then toss together wet mixture and vegetables to evenly coat. Place in an 8 by 8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non- stick cooking spray and cook for 45 minutes covered. Then remove cover and bake for additional 15 minutes to brown. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
BEST CHEEZ-IT BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
This recipe was given to me by my husband's Aunt Julia. It has been in the family for years. We serve it at all the family gatherings The children love it and are disappointed if someone doesn't make it. I double this to take to potlucks and always get asked for the recipe. This make be refrigerated or frozen before cooking.
Provided by Haileysgrndma
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook broccoli 5 minutes; drain well.
- Combine next 6 ingredients to make sauce.
- Combine sauce with broccoli.
- Pour into an 8x8-inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Don't substitute salad dressing for the mayonnaise, it will make the casserole runny.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179.4, Fat 8.4, SaturatedFat 3.9, Cholesterol 61.3, Sodium 373.7, Carbohydrate 17.9, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 1.8, Protein 9
PAULA DEEN'S BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
On the day before Thanksgiving I got a frantic call from my best friend. She needed Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole recipe! I looked on Zaar and couldn't find it so I am posting it now. She says it is the BEST broccoli casserole. I have to take her word for it since I haven't made it.
Provided by mary winecoff
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Place the mixture in pan.
- Top with crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over crackers.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.
My mom use to make this and now I make it for my family. We love it and there is never a "spick" left!! Make sure you don't take it out of the oven to soon or it will fall!
Provided by JenfromOro
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix in a bowl, can of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, onion, cheddar and the 2 eggs beaten.
- Fold mixture together.
- Add the chopped broccoli ( I just chop up the bunch, into small pieces, maybe you will get 2-3 cups) fold that into the mixture.
- Put into a greased casserole, sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cook uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 455.4, Fat 35.1, SaturatedFat 10.4, Cholesterol 150.7, Sodium 1017, Carbohydrate 23.9, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 6.5, Protein 13.6
EASY BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Put broccoli in a large microwave-safe bowl with a small amount of water in the bottom; cook in microwave until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain liquid from bowl. Stir mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, and mayonnaise with the broccoli until evenly mixed; pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and melted butter together in a separate bowl; spread evenly over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until the surface is bubbling, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 362 calories, Carbohydrate 25.3 g, Cholesterol 47.9 mg, Fat 25.5 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 9.2 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 666.6 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
People also searched
More about "broccoli casserole food"
BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
10 BEST BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROCCOLI & CHEESE CASSEROLE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
12 BEST BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BEST BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES
BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - TAMMILEE TIPS
15+ ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DINNER CASSEROLE RECIPES | EATINGWELL
EASY BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE (NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE)
RECIPES BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE – GLUCERNA SHAKE
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER ALFREDO CASSEROLE | FOODTALK
11 BEST BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
BEST CHEDDAR BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES | QUICK AND EASY | FOOD …
SAVORY BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
37 CROCK POT CASSEROLE RECIPES - EATING ON A DIME
BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #casseroles #side-dishes #vegetables #american #oven #easy #dietary #broccoli #equipment
You'll also love