CARIBBEAN FRUITY SALSA
- Toss together the mango, pineapple, papaya, jalapeno pepper, and red onion in a bowl. Pour in the lime juice and olive oil. Season to taste with salt, and stir to combine. Sprinkle with chopped mint leaves before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 47.4 calories, Carbohydrate 8.4 g, Fat 1.8 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 0.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 292.1 mg, Sugar 6.3 g
SALMON WITH CARIBBEAN SALSA
Salmon fillets smothered in tropical fruit salsa make an elegant main dish recipe. The cinnamon-spiced seasoning is a wonderful complement to grilled chicken, too.-Mary Jane Jones, Williamstown, WV
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings (5 cups salsa).
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Combine the seasoning ingredients. Place fillet in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon seasoning. (Save remaining seasoning for another use.) Drizzle salmon with oil. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours., Peel and finely chop mango and papaya; place in a large bowl. Finely chop peppers; add to bowl. Add the remaining salsa ingredients and gently stir until blended. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours., Bake salmon at 350° until fish flakes easily with a fork, 25-30 minutes. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402 calories, Fat 23g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 473mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 35g protein.
CARIBBEAN JERK CHICKEN WITH FRESH FRUIT SALSA
Can't be in the tropics but you'll feel like you are when you're enjoying this salsa made with tropical fresh sweet mangoes, papaya, crisp red peppers and ginger mixed with aromatic spices and herbs topping the grilled jerk chicken that is well seasoned with the same mixture of herbs and spices.
Provided by Rita1652
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Mix the Spice Mixture in a mini food processor pulsing to a chunky mixture. Or finely chop all together.
- Coat chicken with 1 1/2 tablespoons of mixture rubbing in and marinade for 1/2-1 hour in refrigerator.
- Add the rest of the spice mixture to the salsa ingredients. Chill.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Rub the chicken with the oil.
- Place on hot grill and cook 4-5 minutes pre side till done. Depending on how thick the breasts are. May be pan fried or broiled as well.
- Plate chicken and top generously with salsa.
- Serve with rice or on a bed of salad greens.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 501.8, Fat 22.7, SaturatedFat 6.4, Cholesterol 145.3, Sodium 297.7, Carbohydrate 25.3, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 16.3, Protein 49
From Fill The House With Love by Hackley Visiting Nurse Services & Hospice, Inc., c. 2005. This recipe belongs to Deb Statz.
Provided by NELady
Yield 1 salsa, 4-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Finely chop all ingredients. Starting with the pineapple, combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Add cilantro to taste.
People also searched
More about "caribbean four fruit salsa food"
CARIBBEAN FRUIT SALSA RECIPE - FLOUR ON MY FACE
Ratings 1Category CondimentCuisine CaribbeanTotal Time 1 hr 25 mins
- Prepare 4 pint jars and one 1/2 pint jar or enough jars in your favorite Ball canning jar size to can 4 1/2 pints of salsa.
- Chop all of the fruit and place into a large enough pot to allow for plenty of extra room so it will not over boil.
CARIBBEAN FRUIT SALSA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 4Total Time 20 minsCategory MangoCalories 135 per serving
GRILLED CARIBBEAN SALMON STEAKS WITH FRESH FRUIT SALSA - FOOD.COM
CARIBBEAN FRUIT SALSA - CENTRAL AMERICAN RECIPES
41 FANTASTIC FRUIT SALSA RECIPES - KITCHEN TREATY RECIPES
CARIBBEAN FRUIT SALSA RECIPE BY CAP'N RON. - FOOD NEWS
CARIBBEAN FRUIT SALSA RECIPE BY HEALTHYCOOKING | IFOOD.TV
CARIBBEAN FOUR-FRUIT SALSA | RECIPE | FRUIT SALSA, FRUIT SALSA RECIPE ...
CARIBBEAN FRUITY SALSA RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
10 BEST CARIBBEAN SALSA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CARIBBEAN FRUITY SALSA RECIPE BY LEITH - EASY RECIPES
"CARIBBEAN FOUR FRUIT SALSA" - RECIPES ON SPOONACULAR
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the Caribbean fruit salsa mix ball®&McCormick® recipe cards?The Caribbean Fruit Salsa Mix Ball® & McCormick® Recipe Cards comes with pre-measured and perfect amounts of spices you would expect to find in a Caribbean Salsa recipe.
What fruits are in summer salsas?Summer’s made! A Smogasboard of Fruit in These Salsas! Fruit Salsa Recipe (with kiwi, pineapple, mango, orange, blood orange, & strawberries!) – Know Your Produce
How do you make homemade salsa from fresh fruit?Simmer the fruit for 10 minutes. Remove from the stove and fill the jars leave ½ inch head space. Wipe rims, place a flat lid on the jar and screw a band on. Set filled jar aside while filling the remaining jars with fruit salsa. Process in a hot water bath for 35 minutes.