COFFEE-CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
Loaded with chocolate chunks and walnuts, these scrumptious cookies have a touch of strongly brewed coffee in the dough for an adult flavor twist.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 30 servings, 2 cookies each
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine flour and baking soda. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in coffee, egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Stir in chopped chocolate and nuts. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Roll dough into 60 (1-inch) balls; place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 1 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
COFFEE-TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Beat the butter, espresso powder and brown sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla until smooth. Reduce the mixer speed to low, then gradually beat in the flour mixture until just combined. Stir in the dark chocolate chips and toffee bars.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and arrange 2 inches apart on the prepared pans. Bake, switching the pans halfway through, until the cookies are puffed and just set around the edges, about 15 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes on the pans, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring, until smooth. Drizzle over one side of each cookie and decorate with sprinkles. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toast almonds in oven for 10 minutes or until brown.
- Dissolve coffee in 2 tablespoons hot water. In a separate small mixing bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar in an electric mixer at a medium speed until fluffy. Pour coffee, vanilla and eggs into the butter mixture; mix well. Reduce mixer's speed to low and slowly pour flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Fold chocolate chips and almonds into the dough. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111.9 calories, Carbohydrate 15.5 g, Cholesterol 12.8 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 60.9 mg, Sugar 9.4 g
COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
Efficiency expert Rachael Ray saves time without skimping on flavor. The box-mix batter gets mixed in a single bowl and dressed up with extra chocolate and nuts. Ground coffee beans make the cookies pleasantly crunchy too.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield about 34 medium cookies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the racks in the center of the oven.
- In a mixing bowl, make a well in the center of the chocolate chip cookie mix. Add the chocolate chunks, walnuts, softened butter, Kahlua, instant espresso, ground coffee and egg. Mix well to combine all the ingredients into the cookie dough. Scoop with a small scoop or by heaping tablespoons and drop the dough 2 inches apart on ungreased, nonstick cookie sheets or sheets lined with parchment paper. Chill for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Bake the cookies in batches, until set and lightly browned but not crisp, 9 to 11 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave on the cookie sheets for about 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool before serving.
COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
My DH asked me to make a coffee cookie using my chocolate chip cookie recipe and here is what I created. He thought I should post it. It is a sweet cookie.
Provided by happynana
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 6 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter flavor Crisco, brown sugar, half and half, and vanilla in large bowl. Blend until well blended.
- Beat in eggs.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and instant coffee.
- Add to creamed mixture gradually and stir until well mixed.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes (Mine bake in 8 1/2 minutes).
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1532, Fat 79.5, SaturatedFat 32.7, Cholesterol 102.9, Sodium 1161.8, Carbohydrate 196, Fiber 8.2, Sugar 120, Protein 16.6
People also searched
More about "coffee chocolate chunk cookies food"
COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
5/5 (2)Category Birthday, DessertServings 24Total Time 2 hrs
- When the butter is a medium golden brown, remove the pan from the heat (the butter will continue browning in the pan over the next 30 seconds or so).
- Pour the butter and any solids in the bottom of the pan into a heatproof bowl and allow it to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
HEALTHIER DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNK OATMEAL COOKIE BARS.
COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
BAKERY ARCHIVES - LA MADELEINE
CHOCOLATE CHIP COFFEE COOKIES - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
DEATH WISH COFFEE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES - PURECANE
COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TWO SISTERS
COFFEE CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE COFFEE COOKIES
COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES (RECIPE) – THE IMPORTANCE OF FOOD
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IN RESTON RESTAURANTS
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | RESTON | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
THE BEST COFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP PECAN COOKIES - BERRY SWEET LIFE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chocolate chip cookies with coffee?Ground coffee beans make the cookies pleasantly crunchy too. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the racks in the center of the oven. In a mixing bowl, make a well in the center of the chocolate chip cookie mix. Add the chocolate chunks, walnuts, softened butter, Kahlua, instant espresso, ground coffee and egg.
What is a coffee Cookie?Deliciously soft, thick and chewy coffee-infused cookies that are loaded with chocolate chips, and topped with a sweet coffee drizzle! Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4, and line a baking tray with parchment paper, or a silicone mat.
How do you make cookie dough with coffee and eggs?Directions. Pour coffee, vanilla and eggs into the butter mixture; mix well. Reduce mixer's speed to low and slowly pour flour mixture into the butter mixture. Fold chocolate chips and almonds into the dough. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
What is delicious white chocolate chunk Cookie?Delicious white chocolate chunk cookie iced with a lemon glaze. Nutella®-filled croissant baked in muffin pan & finished with pearl sugar. Availability may vary daily as we bake a select amount of each item.